Friday, December 30, 2011

Freaking out

This morning as I sipped my last coffee from a coffee shop and bought my school books, I realized that I had overtime money. Thank goodness for overtime!!!!!!! So I revised my budget, giving myself $100 for prespending and $40 for a haircut.
The closer the fast comes, the more that I am freaking out!!

Here is the list of cravings that I definitely need to get before the fast....

-Shorts (Screw the fact that it is January, what am I going to wear come summer!)

-Shoes (I want to hoard them, need shoes bad)

-Sequin Jacket (This has been an odd obsession of mine- I know I would never wear it, but I want one)

-All of my favorite foods (Knowing that I will not be eating out at all next year, except when other people buy me food, is making me want to purge more on food than I had imagined)

Most of these things, I don't actually need.... so I am going to try to use the money that I have set away for prespending to spend on things I actually need- wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment