Monday, January 30, 2012

Another month, another chance

This weekend was horrible. I spent sooo much money on things that I didn't need and felt like complete shit after.
I am hopeful since I am spending all of my check that on important things that I won't overspend. This should be an interesting month.
Check One/Feb.: $1078
Rent-$645-Already sent in
Groceries-$80
Phone-$16
Eye Doctor-$150
Dentist-$187
What is left-$0.00
I have both the Eye Doctor and Dentist tomorrow. These high cost appointments drained my budget for the next couple weeks. I am getting my federal taxes at some point in the very near future and that check is going directly into savings. I need to really do this-part of me would love to splurge and spend that check on shit I don't need. I am going to be strong. Last month was such a failure, this month has to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment