Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Patiently awaiting Friday

I've noticed that as the time comes closer to the next payday my whole body is getting excited. This is not a new feeling. My mind races thinking of all the things that I can spend my precious money on, even though I am fasting. Do you get this excited feeling as payday comes your way?

Here are some of my wants for the week:
This tie dye shirt

http://www.etsy.com/listing/88818547/adult-large-tie-dye-tee-shirt-with-black
I'm not sure where this obsession came from. It is not like I am really a big tie dye person- but it is only $21!! I really love how bright it is.... I feel like it would be a good after work shirt which kind of says 'I totally don't work in a corporate job.'

Shoes, shoes, and more shoes...


I have been obsessing over shoes, but it has been this pair that has stole my heart! I fricking love chucks to begin with but this purple color is soooo cute! I would totally wear these all the time!
 I almost bought a pair before the spending fast, but now they are down to $30 with shipping, which is so much cheaper!!! I feel like a deal that good has to be a sign that I should buy them.

Eating out

This has been the hardest thing for me to do. I have been trying not to crave eating out but it has been sooooo difficult. Although boyfriend took me out for two meals this weekend, a part of me still thinks that I deserve good (as in I didn't make it good) food. I work hard, damn it!!
In other news, I have yet to go to Target, so my account is still at $40... I hope that I can make it until Friday so I can at least put that into savings.

This is soooo hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment