Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ehhh

Well, this weekend didn't go as well as planned. I bought 3 meals all varying in prices, all of which I feel bad about. Then I spent money for an activity for us to do while we are on vacation-which is definitely something I could have waited on. Then I bought plane tickets.

I blew through most of the money that I had for savings. I feel horrible since the only thing I really needed was the plane tickets and I still have to purchase us one additional day at the hotel. I realize how difficult it is for me to change my behavior. I keep thinking that I deserve to spend all of my money. I deserve this, I deserve that. I'm wondering where this attitude stems from. Maybe if I can figure that out I can make a change in the attitude which would help me change this behavior. Something to think about.....

I know I can do much better with the savings next month... I am going to force myself to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment