Monday, January 23, 2012

Splat!

Well I went out and spent most of the money that I got from my tax return over the weekend. We went out to dinner a few times and I bought some things to help with my etsy shop revamp (sewingonlyfortattoos.etsy.com) which I am hoping to get ready for a reopening on Feb. 1st.
I also received a partial refund for the crazy expensive dentist appointment that I had this month. I am going to save part of the refund to pay for our hotel costs.

I really think that next month will be smoother on the not spending part. I have been going over my budget 8 million times to make sure that I have everything planned that I need. No spending next month could save $800+ towards our vacation next month! It would be nice to have a little money to spend while we are there....

No comments:

Post a Comment